Please join us for some spring cleaning in the St-Joseph district!
The Heart of Orléans BIA is excited to take part in the Tim Horton’s Cleaning the Capital. We are looking for residents, businesses, students, seniors – people like you from all over our community to help make St-Joseph shine.
We have more specific info below for community members, students and BIA Business Members.
REGISTER: Please contact Jasmine Brown, at [email protected] or call 613.580.2424 x.23900 for information on registering yourself, your family or your business to help clean up St-Joseph.
There are many reasons to participate during Cleaning the Capital. Here are our top reasons!
• It’s good for the environment!
• Your community becomes a cleaner and safer place for your family, friends, neighbours and residents of all ages.
• It’s a great way to exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• It’s a great way to connect with neighbours and give back to your community.
• It sets a good example for all generations.
• It’s a great way for businesses to show how much they care about our community.
We can all agree that a cleaner street means a more attractive district. Cleaning the Capital is great way to get involved, meet your neighbours, and make a difference. Best of all? It’s FREE.
YES! Cleaning the Capital can count toward your volunteer hours. Students must simply:
1. Register their cleanup online during the campaign
2. Complete their cleanup project
3. Submit their online report prior to the submission deadline
4. Contact the campaign to obtain a letter supporting their participation in the Cleaning the Capital Campaign.
When: Saturday, 18 April. 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (rain date Sunday, 19 April, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
Where: Meet at the Agora in front of Shenkman Arts Centre for kick-off and pick up supplies
What: You will be in small teams to clean up & pick up debris along the Boulevard
Fun: there will be free giveaways for kids of all ages!
The Cleaning the Capital initiative is city wide. Here is more information on Cleaning the Capital.