The Digital Main Street program, including free services and funding, will be ending in early 2021. We hope small businesses can take full advantage of these free services and apply for the $2500 Digital Transformation grant (deadline to apply is November 30, 2020)!
It starts with a one-on-one consultation with a Digital Service Specialist who can perform a digital “audit” of your business, discuss what your business goals are, and guide you into the varied digital services your business can utilize (all of which are also free).
Take advantage of the Digital Main Street program. Here are some benefits you can access:
- Free 1-hour professional Photography session at your business address (Google My Business 360 photos, product photos, social media photos)
- Free access to the Digital Transformation Team which will create digital marketing email campaigns, social media campaigns, copywriting, and graphic design
- Free creation of an ecommerce Website (to start selling online) for your business
- Free guidance to apply to the Digital Transformation Grant and receive up to $2,500 (Deadline to apply: November 30th, 2020)
- Free access to more than 15 business advisors in various fields – and up to 6 hours of free consultation with them
- Free courses and webinars on entrepreneurship and digital marketing techniques
Book your Digital Service Specialist (DSS) today to learn how they can help you take your business online and increase your productivity with various tools and technologies.
Book Aaron: choose a time in this calendar.
Book Eric C: choose a time in this calendar