Business Members and Associate Members can access exclusive member-only resources, as well as update their business profile in our directory.
To find out if you are already a business member or if you are interested in becoming an associate member…
- Read this post about business members, property owners/managers, associate members, and community partners.
If you are an existing BIA member or associate member…
- An account has been automatically created for you on our website.
- If this is your first time logging in, read this tutorial about how to reset your password and log into your account.
- You can login from the bottom of the website.
If you are interested in creating an account or you have questions…
- Contact us for more information.
TUTORIAL: How to log into your Heart of Orleans BIA website account for the first time.
If you are an existing BIA member or associate member, an account has been automatically created for you.
- Your username is the email that you receive BIA member newsletters.
- Your password was randomly generated. You will need to reset your password so you can log in for the first time.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. Or, just click here.
- Type in the email address that receives our BIA member-only newsletters.
- NOTE: This may be a different email if you have signed up separately for our newsletters.
- If you’re not sure which email address we have, you can also contact us directly.
- Click on the RESET MY PASSWORD link.
- The system will send you an email with a special link to reset your password.
PSST If you can’t find the email, please check your inbox – it might be hiding in there!
- Find the email and click on RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- The link will take you to a password reset page.
- Type in a strong password and confirm your password.
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters, one lowercase letter, one capital letter and one number
- Click on CHANGE MY PASSWORD
- The website will bring you to a new login page.
- Login with your email address and your new password.
If that doesn’t work…
Please contact us and we can help you log in!